Monday, July 22, 2013

Rudd's Papua New Guinea "solution"



Well, it is just a short boat trip across the Torres Strait on a crappy fishing boat or a tinny and bang you are strolling down Highway One to freedom...... THAT IS IF THE CROCS DON"T GET YOU!

Does anyone doubt that the people smugglers will move operation to PNG? Fair dinkum, it sure would have to be one hell of a hell hole for me to want to escape to PNG. If the lawlessness and gangs don't get you , then the malaria ridden mozzies will.

 If I had to go there , I'd soon be climbing on a boat to cross the strait and into Australia, where I would, Yes be illegal but it's a big country and plenty of places to hide, at this point it's better than the alternative, and if I get caught then I am sure I will get a government appointed lawyer to defend me....... ohhh that is if the crocs didn't get me earlier!!!

I wonder if the people of PNG have even been advised that there will be a new mix of cultures,  many of whom have come from a lawless, "eye for an eye" society to join their lawless and troubled society? This will be over at their next election and we will be out millions/billions. Meanwhile the trade in human suffering will continue, people will drown and now there's a good chance some will not only have to face sharks but out top end crocs. Bring this bloody election on now, I a have never been more sick of these idiots.

No comments: