Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I wonder how our new Health Minister is going?



All the New President and New Premier stuff is finally starting to ease. It was all the predictable comments from the usual suspects so I am pleased I didn't add to the babble of it all , period! 

Did you notice the silence regarding our New Health Minister? 
No one is talking about the New Guy looking after what is arguably in the top 5 Ministerial Portfolios in Government.

Well here's what I reckon.  I wonder if he'll be up to the job of being able to handle so many different stakeholders,  all with their own individual issues, that can only be dealt with  by his Ministry?

Seems that the current PM thinks that he can, so this next year will again put Turnbull's decision making ability the test. 

I wish Hunt well of course but wonder if he has what it takes, time will tell.

No comments: